Newton MA Condominium Law Attorneys
The legal and business concerns that affect condominiums are unique. Perhaps more than in any other area of real estate law, solutions must be put in place proactively to avoid conflict before it happens. At Cashman & Lovely, we have been managing issues of condominium law throughout the Boston area for more than 20 years. Our strategy is always to use proven solutions that prevent trouble. But, if a condominium conflict leads to legal action, we are well-prepared to help achieve the positive results.
At our Metro West Boston law firm, attorney John Lovely has represented many condominium developers, condo association boards and management companies throughout his career. The largest, a 324-unit condominium, has been a regular client for over 15 years and benefits greatly from John's services as general counsel.
With in-depth knowledge and extensive experience in condominium law, Cashman & Lovely is fully prepared to handle your legal needs:
- Drafting condominium documents and amendments (master deeds, trusts, budgets, rules and regulations)
- Collecting common expense fees
- Handling disputes between unit owners, guests and boards
- Negotiating insurance disputes
- Litigating various issues (for example, a dispute with a municipality about the rate charged for water and sewer consumption)
- Preparing, reviewing and interpreting agreements
- Drafting policies and procedures
- Interpreting and applying condominium law
- General business litigation
Legal Representation for Developers
Our law firm also works with developers who are building new condominium projects and converting other single or multifamily properties. Attorney John Lovely regularly consults with engineers and architects to prepare accurate documents and plans to ensure that closings occur properly — and on time. To do this, we make thorough legal representation a habit by visiting virtually every project before we complete our documents.
Contact Cashman & Lovely
Client service is our highest priority and we welcome the opportunity to work with you on issues of condominium law. To contact John Lovely regarding your legal needs, contact us by calling 617-340-3467.