Newton MA Commercial Real Estate Attorneys
Commercial real estate is a deadline-sensitive area of law where attention to detail is critical to success. At Cashman & Lovely, attorney John Lovely is well-suited to the task. Mr. Lovely successfully represents property management companies, business owners, banks, condominium associations, landlords, tenants and individuals throughout the Boston area in matters of commercial real estate.
John Lovely is a well-respected lawyer with more than 20 years of experience in the practice of law. Since 1979, John has been a licensed real estate broker. He also serves as a title agent for Stewart, a major title agency. This gives him the perspective to advise clients on real estate decisions while keeping business interests in mind.
His work includes analyzing, negotiating and implementing the transfer and financing of commercial, residential and industrial properties and businesses. He also drafts and negotiates loan documents, commercial and residential leases, purchase and sale agreements, stock purchase agreements, asset agreements and employment contracts, as well as documents for condominium associations.
A Wide Range of Commercial Real Estate Services
Cashman & Lovely offers efficient and effective legal representation. As your trusted advisor, we will guide you through the legal system, helping you to make decisions that yield positive results — regardless of your needs:
- Lease Disputes
- Breach of Contracts
- Property Purchase Agreements
- Land Development
- Zoning Issues
- Formation of Business Entities for Real Estate Management
- Foreclosure Assistance on Resolution of the Lien
- Condominium Law Issues
Throughout the years, attorneys at Cashman & Lovely have worked diligently to foster client success in commercial real estate transactions. Our work has paid off for our clients, helping them achieve favorable results in many large-scale projects:
- $4.2 million shopping center in Westborough
- $4.3 million office building in Waltham
- $1 million gasoline/towing/convenience store operation (five parcels of land) in Gloucester
- $3.3 million refinance of five multiuse commercial properties with FFCA
- $7.0 million refinance of seven multiuse commercial properties with Fleet Bank
- $3.3 million refinance of five multiuse commercial properties with Fleet Bank
- $1 million purchase/lease of gasoline/convenience/repair operation in Sudbury
- $1 million purchase/lease of multiuse commercial property in Haverhill
- $1.3 million purchase and refinance of gasoline/convenience store/repair facility
- $800,000 purchase of multiuse commercial property in Waltham
- $750,000 purchase of gasoline/convenience store in Acton
- $650,000 purchase of gasoline/convenience store in Milford
- $650,000 purchase of gasoline/convenience store in Chelmsford
- $1.15 million purchase of gasoline/convenience store facility in Acton
- $5 million mixed-use project in Acton
Contact Cashman & Lovely
At Cashman & Lovely, client service is our highest priority and we welcome the opportunity to assist you with your commercial real estate concerns. To contact John Lovely regarding your legal needs, contact us by calling 617-340-3467.